Enrollment Information

October 18, 2017 at 09:40

Ellen Rogers


Only Parents or Legal Guardians can enroll students at this time.  If someone other than parents or legal guardians need to enroll a student, arrangements must be made with the Student Programs Advisor. Please call 317-259-5346 for more information.

Items needed for enrollment:

REQUIRED Documents

  • Students Birth Certificate and Social Security Card
  • Shot Record
  • Parent/Guardian Photo ID
  • Current Mortgage or Lease
  • Utility Bill

Recommended items

  • Latest transcript (if high school credits have been earned)
  • Test scores (ISTEP, ECA WIDA if Indiana)
  • Special Needs Information if applicable (IEP, ILP, 504)

Enrollment Information